Hans and I did a Periscope today about our tiny house adventure. You can watch the replay of it below.
Yes. I am posting this at 11:51 PM because I didn't have time to write the post I had planned for Write 31 Days today. Don't judge.
- We've been thinking about/planning for a tiny house for about a year
- Our tiny house will technically be registered as an RV
- We're not 100% sure where we'll park it yet!
- Our tiny house will be 8 1/2 feet by 24 feet and built on a flatbed trailer
- We'll be doing the majority of the building ourselves
We also show you a rough draft of our tiny home design about 2/3 of the way through the video. Thank you to everyone who watched and asked questions during the broadcast! Hans and I had so much fun :) There will most definitely be more Tiny House Talk Periscopes coming your way in the future! In the meantime, check out my Tiny Home Pinterest board to see what tiny houses are inspiring us.
I hope you enjoy this peek into our big (tiny!) adventure!
You can read all posts for the 31 Days series here.