Tonight's Blogtember Challenge post brought to you courtesy of stock photos and the time change from Central to Eastern.
I'm in Indianapolis tonight after a looooooooong day of driving by myself, getting 87 different kinds of excited for the Influence Conference and also 87 different kinds of excited for the epic sleep I'm about to have.
Packing well is an essential part of having a good conference experience, so here's what I have in my bag for Influence! It was a convenient Blogtember topic, too ;)
- My bag is this tote from Piel and it went with me to Influence last year
- Moleskine journal because I'm a #journalsnob
- Pilot G2 pens
- Camelbak Eddy waterbottle
- iPhone charger
- Burt's Bees chapstick
- ...and a spare tube, just in case
- Extra hair bands
- Small pad of paper
- Business cards
- Re-usable shopping bag (it always comes in handy!)
- Stress relief essential oil roller ball
- Tissues, because some ugly crying is bound to happen
- Oil blotting papers
- Microfiber to clean my glasses
Influence, I'm coming for you! I'll have plenty to write about for the Blogtember Challenge next week when it's over! Hooray!
What's in YOUR bag?