Two blog posts in one day?! What is this sweet world coming to?!
(my other post from today is a lot heavier than this one, but I'd still love for you to check out my thoughts about how you can stop ISIS)
My sweet friend Bailey Jean at Brave Love Blog is launching her Blog-tember Challenge today! Considering I've been a wretched blogger these past few weeks, I figured a good challenge was the kick in the pants I needed, especially since I plan on doing Write 31 Days next month!
If this is your first time here, HELLO! When I say that I am genuinely excited that you're here, I mean it. Every single set of eyes on this blog is a blessing to me, and I hope that my words can bless you in return.
Allow myself to introduce myself...
- Yes, my husband's name is Hans. Like from Frozen. His family is very proud of their Swedish heritage.
- Coffee, coupon codes, and community are my love languages.
- Around the Table is my favorite podcast.
- I recently bought Birkenstocks and haters gonna hate, but those things are DANG comfy.
- My day job is being a receptionist at a natural Birth Center.
- Skills include: driving a manual transmission, finishing tubes of chapstick without losing them, and making a killer batch of guac.
- Hans and I are building a tiny home this year.
- When I get to laughing too hard, I sound like a guinea pig.
- I once had to go to the ER to get stitches for a cut I accidentally gave myself. With a butter knife.
- Lemons are my favorite.
- I could spend a sinful amount of money in IKEA.
- Given the chance and released from any caloric implications, I would eat Mexican food every. single. night.
Say hello below and tell me a fun fact or two (or seven!) about YOU!