Y'all should have seen the intentions I had.
They were good.
Like, you could've slapped a sticker on those suckers and put them up for sale they looked so good.
But alas, my blog sat silent for six weeks and the great intentions I had sat in a very orderly row of color-coded sticky notes in my planner.
As I've usually found, wallowing in guilt about such lapses in blogging do no one any good, least of all me, so it's best to just pick back up and keep going.
So, here's a quick update on life lately, because an update is the best place to jump back into blogging!
- Hans, Banjo, and I went to the Tiny House Jamboree in Colorado Springs earlier this month. We came away thoroughly convinced that the tiny home life is for us and that we love Colorado.
- I'm headed to the Influence Conference in just a few short weeks! Are you going to be there?!
- Birkenstocks are the bomb.com.
- This song. On repeat.
- A few weeks ago, Banjo got loose and we thought we'd lost him for good, which just about broke my heart into a zillion pieces. My dad ended up finding him 12 (long!) hours later, and the story of his return is an absolute God thing. There'll be a long blog post about that coming soon.
- My sweet friend Valerie Keinsley is having a baby in just a few weeks. I'll be guest posting all about simplicity on her blog during her maternity leave, so you'll definitely want to check that out!
- Speaking of simplicity, I did a webinar a while back on that very topic. You can view it here!
- Autumn is in the air and I am literally more giddy than a pig in a mud puddle. Autumn makes me come alive.
- You know what's really great? Community. I'm so thankful for the ladies that God has brought into my life through this nifty little thing called the internet.
- I figured out how to make cold brew coffee last week and it's literally changing my life.
There you have it! Now that we're all caught up, friend, I'd love to hear from you in the comments!
What have YOU been up to during the past six weeks?